Why this image course is different!
My approach to styling and helping someone with their image is not a ‘cookie cutter’ process. Its tapping into someone’s individuality and helping them to reflect this through what they wear.
So what will you learn from the course?
- The relationship between how you feel and how you dress
- An understanding of the psychology of confidence and self-image and how they are linked
- How to build trust with your client to build their self-esteem and manage their style
- How to work with someone’s wardrobe to manage their style – wardrobe management and maintenance
- How to do a wardrobe consultation
- Understanding which styles suit what person and why
- The importance of good underwear
- How your clothes fit and the use of alterations
- Understanding different fabrics
- How to accessorise – from wearing fabulous earrings to the perfect frames
- How to make fashion and colour work for all ages
- How to shop like a professional – from high-end to high street and work within your client’s budget
- When to shop – understanding the fashion industry seasons
- How to research to maximise your knowledge of the fashion industry
- Marketing and building your business – how to find and maintain your clients
One-off makeoversdon’t work because it is hard for any of us to change the habits of a lifetime – whether it is what we eat, our attitude to money or exercise or what we wear. We get into habits and it takes a skilled professional to help change those habits. At Alicia Kite Academy we understand how to manage those changes. Style is an evolution whereas one of makeovers usually result in someone reverting back quickly. How we look and our approach to those changes can and does make a difference to our lives.
Working with someone’s existing wardrobe is the first step. Showing them how they already have clothes they love, clothes they wear but don’t feel fabulous in and even discover clothes they had forgotten they had. By working with them and their clothes, you will start their awakening of their own style DNA.
If you decide to train with the Alicia Kite Academy, you will find that you have clients for life because style is an evolution. You won’t need to seek out new clients all the time for one-off makeovers because you will probably see your clients every season to help manage their style journey. Many of my clients have worked with me for over 20 years and I have seen them through all life’s ages and stages.
My NEW online Home study course enables me to train people from all over the world, from the comfort of your own home at times that best suit you.
I will personally mentor you throughout your training to ensure you are confident with your new skill. We arrange a suitable time to chat and if you email me I will always get back to you within 48 hours. My course is designed specifically to support those with a passion for style and helping women with their personal development by using clothes to help them feel more confident through what they wear.
This comprehensive online course will become your invaluable tool for your business and includes online videos demonstrating me carrying out a wardrobe consultation.
The course covers over 30 years’ experience and knowledge of how I built a successful image business. I have recently relaunched the online course to reflects my continued success as a sought after stylist.
How long will it take you to complete the course?
I recommend you complete it within 6 months. Most people (depending on other commitments) complete it within 3 months.
Need to complete 2 assignments
You are required to undertake 2 assignments that I personally review, to ensure you are confident with your new skill.
There is so much knowledge out there but how to turn that knowledge into a business or your make your new knowledge work for you, is what makes this course unique.
My passion for helping people continues through the Academy.
The Course Includes
Get to know your client
- Learn some psychology and coaching skills to help you really understand your client
Get to know their wardrobe
- How to undertake a wardrobe consultation
- Learn how certain clothes make them feel and how certain styles make them look.
- Teach them how to make colour and fashion work for them to create their own individual style
- How to reinvent their clothes to create fabulous new outfits that work for their lifestyle today
Building the foundations
- How a good fitting bra should fit and the benefits it has on your client.
- Teach them the importance of wearing the right fitting underwear, is the foundation to build their style
How your clothes fit
- How your clients’ clothes fit is crucial when it comes to someone’s overall appearance
- Learn how to assess what they have, reinvent their clothes and de-junk what no longer works for them
How to get organised
- How to organise someone’s wardrobe so they can see what they have
- Learn how to take care of their clothes, so they look like new every time they wear them. Plus saving them money by not constantly having to replace tired looking items
Shop like a professional
How to build a business
Is this course right for you?
Is it time for you to do something that you love?
Maybe you are :
- Running a coaching business and more and more the topic of image and confidence comes up when you are helping someone with their personal development. Remember 'no one gets a second chance to make a first impression'
- A new mum who doesn’t want to go back to a full time job or your children have started school and it’s now time for you do to something that you love
- You may be established in the fashion industry, running your own store and want to maximise your buying skills, plus offer the next level of customer experience by having style knowledge
- You currently work in fashion retail and are tired of working unsociable hours, or in a very unstable environment and want to take control of your future
- You may be a makeup artist, hair stylist, personal trainer or dietician who wants to offer a complete package
- You might be working in HR and how someone presents themselves and how you deal with this is becoming more of a problem. We all know the best way to solve a problem is to have a solution
- Alternatively you might just want some personal development for you
Whatever the reason the course can be tailored to you.
The Home Study course works perfectly around family or work commitments allowing you to invest time into yourself when you can.
It is never too late to turn your passion and interest of style and helping women into a great business. I have heard it said, “Find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life’ and that is certainly true for me!Drop me an email and let’s arrange a convenient time to chat, so you can find out if my course is right for you - email@example.com.
Do you think this course is right for you?
Drop me an email and let’s arrange a convenient time to chat, so you can find out if my course is right for you - firstname.lastname@example.org.